Gmail Account Recovery
In this era, everyone has at least one Gmail account and you have to face some problems as account hacked, you forgot the account password, mistakenly delete the account or anything else then you need to do Gmail account recovery. It is one of the free email service providers by Google. It provides you some unique features that help you in the recovery of the account via the Gmail account recovery form.
For using Gmail, you need to make Google account first as it is just one of the numerous services that are offered by Google to registered users. Pursuing a Google account is free and straightforward while making an account; you have to remember your username and the password. After signing in to a new account, you will be able to easily access other it’s services like Google Docs, YouTube, Photos, and Google Play and Calendar.
Google is good at providing its users with many ways to recover their information and data. Gmail account password recovery would be a breeze if you gave enough security information during the account registration.
For recovering your account, the first thing you have to try is Google’s Account Recovery page. If you forgot your password or username, or you can’t get any confirmation codes or links to remember your username or password. Then follow the following steps to recover your Google Account – firstly, Enter your Gmail address, then click on Next and click on the option forgot password.
How to Recover Deleted Gmail?
How to recover deleted Gmail account? In this info article, we will offer the best way out to help you recover deleted Gmail account. If you unintentionally or intentionally deleted your account and now you want it back, then follow the given steps to get your account back:-
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Follow the steps to find your username.
- Remember: for recovery you need to know your recovery email address or phone number. And the full name on your account that you have entered at the time of creating an account.
- Confirm that it is your account and see a list of matching usernames.
- Find your username in the list and then follow the steps to recover deleted Gmail account.
- Note: if you can’t find your name on the list, then enter your email or phone number and click on the Next option.
- Enter the last password you remember and click on the Next option.
- You successfully get your account and click on Continue to view your Gmail.
Gmail Account recovery form
Being a free service provided by Google, a massive number of individuals have registered on Gmail. Many individuals have more than one account. In this way, it is broad, so in such people forget their passwords. By means of using the Gmail Account Recovery Form, it is easy and hassles free to get back access to your account if you do not remember your password.
Recover my Gmail account – You can get back access to your Gmail account again, you have to follow the following steps for Gmail account recovery form:-
- Open the program on your PC, desktop, or some other device, here; you should prefer the device which you use to login to your mail. So that Gmail can perceive the IP address of the recently used machines. It is the reason that Google asks its users to consistently use a trusted or confided desktop or PC for this purpose.
- Go to the option of saying the Gmail Recovery Form. Sign in with the details of your current Gmail account that you remember. Fill in your email address and click on next.
- You will be taken to a new page with a link for the Gmail recovery form.
- Follow the next link, afterward go to the option of Forgot password.
- Now enter the last password that you remember. If you are unable to remember, then try to fill the latest password that you can remember and fill that in. This step is to used to ensure the ownership of the account.
About Account Recovery form Gmail
In the case of a compromised account, the options may be shown, but if the hacker modified them, they would be useless for recovery. You will, at that point, you will be given various possible ways to recover your account or attempt to prove ownership of it. For instance, if no recovery email address was organized, that choice will not appear. In the case of a compromised account, the choices might appear, yet if any outsider or hacker modified them, then it will be useless from the account recovery form Google.
- The options available for recovery may include any of the following inquiries or activities:-
- Recent password: If you have changed your Gmail password recently and recall the older one, you can enter that one.
- Confirmation code: You will get a confirmation code on your registered recovery email id and your mobile number. You will get it through an SMS instant message from Google with the Confirmation code on your phone number.
- Gmail Account Recovery form link: For the recovery of your Gmail account, you will likewise get a confirmation link on your recovery email id. Go to the confirmation link – Google account Recovery, which is sent to your recovery email address to reset the password to your account.
- NOTE: Google account recovery form link from which you can directly go to the Google Account Recovery via g.co/recover.
One-stop solution for Gmail
If you are still facing any problem, then there are multiple ways to recover with the problem. Gmail provides the recovery form solution for all your queries related to Account Recovery. But if you still need any extra support related to any of your Gmail issue then you should feel free to ask a question at Gmail customer service. You can make a call to Gmail’s phone number at any time if required.