Fastplayz claims all its users to provide them all their favorite music, web series, movies, and many more. Once you have bought the subscription, afterward, it will take money from your account automatically. And you don’t know what to do if FastPlayz.com has taken money for no reason. It is a deceitful content streaming site. And it will charge you for undetermined amounts, even when they have to cancel FastPlayz subscription plan.
How to Cancel Fastplayz Subscription
You have subscribed to the Fastplayz, and at the time of buying the subscription plan, you have entered your credit card details. Know every month; it is taking money from your account automatically, even if you have canceled the subscription from Fastplayz.com. Know you want to cancel Fastplayz from undetermined amounts from your account.
Some ways that will help you how to cancel Fastplayz for taking the amount from your account. Then you are suggested to contact your bank or credit card company for the help to prevent unwanted happenings or fraudulently charging with your account from the deceitful sites and refund your money if the card already charged.
How to Delete Fastplayz Account?
You are asking why I was getting charged from Fastplayz. You are also thinking that you were getting charged every time and knew you have to finish this properly by deleting or uninstalling your Fastplayz account. Steps to delete Fastplayz account are given below:-
Before starting the uninstalling procedure, you must reboot your PC in Safe Mode. Or, if you know how to do it, then directly start the process. And if you don’t then here is the process for how to reboot in Safe mode:-
For Windows 7:
- Reboot your PC.
- When the first screen of information shows up, repeatedly start to press the F8 key on the keyboard.
- Then select Safe Mode with Networking from the options.
For Windows 8/8.1:
- Click on the Start button
- Go to Control Panel
- Then click on System and Security
- Then Administrative Tools
- And at last tap on System Configuration.
- Check for the option Safe Boot and click OK.
- Click on Restart when asked.
For Windows 10:
- Open the Start menu
- Click on the Power button.
- While keeping the Shift key pressed, then click on Restart.
Now you are in the save mode, and you can start with the deleting process of Fastplayz:-
- Open Chrome in your PC and click on the Chrome menu icon at the top-right corner of the screen > More Tools > Extensions > then, identify the malware and select on trash-icon.
- Open Control Panel by holding the Window Key + R together. Write appwiz.cpl in the field, and then tap on OK.
Here, you will find any program that you had no intention to install and uninstall it.
- Run the Task Manager by right-clicking on the Taskbarand selecting Start Task Manager.
If you find out any suspicious one, directly search on Google for its name. If you find any malware process, then straightforwardly right-click on it and select on End task.
- Open MS Configuration by holding the Window Key + R together. Type MS configuration and then tap on OK.
Go in the Startup tab and Un-Tick all the entries that are Unknown for you.