Google Account Recovery
Gmail is one of the free email service providers by Google. It is used by billions of people all over the world. It is like any other email service: You can compose and get messages, and also perform other basic tasks related to email. But sometimes people have to come across various issues when they forgot their Google account password, mistakenly entered the wrong name or date of birth (DOB), anything else. Did you are also facing the same problem? At that point, don’t be worried. There are various ways for account recovery of your Gmail account very easily. In this post, you will get all about the reliable methods to recover your Google account through the link https://g.co/recover.
Google provides its users with many ways to recover their information and data. Gmail account password recovery would be a breeze if you gave enough security information during the Gmail account registration.
For recovering your account, the first thing you have to try is Google’s Account Recovery page. If you forgot your password or username, or you can’t get any confirmation codes or links to remember your username or password, then follow the following steps to recover your Google Account – firstly, Enter your Gmail address, then click on Next and click on the option forgot password.
What is Google’s https://g.co/recover page?
In the case of a compromised account, the choices might appear, yet if any outsider or hacker modified them, then it will be useless from the account recovery form Google.
The options available for recovery may include any of the following inquiries or activities:-
- Recent password: If you have changed your Gmail password recently and recall the older one, you can enter that one.
- Confirmation code: You will get a confirmation code on your registered recovery email id and your mobile number. You will get it through an SMS instant message from Google with the Confirmation code on your phone number.
- Gmail Account Recovery form link: For the recovery of your Gmail account, you will likewise get a confirmation link on your recovery email id. Go to the confirmation link in a message from Google – Google account Recovery, which is sent to your recovery email address to reset the password to your Gmail Account.
- NOTE: Google account recovery link (https://g.co/recover) from which you can directly go to the Google Recovery.
In this post, you will get the best way out to recover your Google account and also get support through google support. But, If you are still facing any issue and want to know how to recover your Google account then contact on google official website for more assistance.
How to Recover Deleted Google Account?
If you have accidentally deleted your Gmail account and now you want it back, then follow the given steps to get your deleted Gmail account back:-
- Go to the Google Recovery page.
- Follow the steps to find your username.
- Remember: for recovery; you need to know your recovery email address or phone number and the full name on your account that you have entered at the time of making a Gmail account.
- Confirm that it is your account and see a list of matching usernames.
- Find your username in the list and then follow the steps to recover deleted Gmail account.
- Note: if you can’t find your name on the list, then enter your email or phone number and click on the Next option.
- Enter the last password you remember and click on the Next option.
- You successfully get your Gmail account and click on Continue to view your Gmail.
How To Recover Google Account With Date Of Birth
If you are not able to access your account and the spam messages with the denied access are showing up on the screen, then your account needs recovery. As Gmail is known for its security and authenticity, it will give you recovery options that keep the account safe and helps to recover using various recovery options.
- Initially, the Gmail recovery page is browsed on the web.
- It will directly take the user to the recovery page, where the user has to the email address of the account.
- After entering the email address, click the Next button. It will take you to the password page.
- Here the user has to tap on the Forgot password link to the recovery procedure of Gmail.
- On the following page, you have to enter the last password that you remembered of the Gmail account. If you remember, then enter otherwise tap on Try another way.
- The next choice is to select the date of creating the account. You can select remembered; otherwise, you tap on. Try another way is again for account recovery.
- After all this, the user asked to enter the registered phone number, which is connected with your account and whose missing digits are shown on the screen. Gmail will send a confirmation code on this number. Then you are required to enter that code in a blank field.
- Finally, your recovery email option is there. Now, the user will get the verification code on the alternate email connected with the Gmail account.
- Once all the things are checked and verified, the user will get the option to create a new password.
All these steps are followed when the user wants to know about the Google account recovery by date of birth.
One-stop solution for Google Account Recovery
Through this post, you will get the best way out to recover your Google account and also get support through google support. But, If you are still facing any issue and want to know how to recover your Google account then contact on google official website for more assistance. Then you will get help from specialized persons. It is a 24/7 service, and you can also share your problem with the help of the contact us form.