Google Account Recovery
Gmail is one of the free email service providers by Google. This is the email that is used by billions of people all over the world. The Google account is like any other email service. In this case the user can compose and get messages, and also perform other basic tasks related to email.However, sometimes people have to come across various issues when they forget their Google account password. Some times the user may mistakenly enter the wrong name or date of birth (DOB), anything else. Are you are also facing the same problem? The user should no worry about the possible solutions as there are various ways for account recovery of your Gmail account and can be initiated easily. In this post, you will get all the best possible methods that the user can use to recover your Google account through the link https://g.co/recover.
Google provides its users with many ways to recover their information and data. Gmail account password recovery would be a breeze if you gave enough security information during the Gmail account registration.
For recovering your account, the first thing you have to try is Google’s Account Recovery page. If you forgot your password or username, or you can’t get any confirmation codes or links to remember your username or password, then follow the following steps to recover your Google Account – firstly, Enter your Gmail address, then click on Next and click on the option forgot password.
What is Google’s https://g.co/recover page?
In the case of a compromised account, the choices might appear, yet if any outsider or hacker modified them, then it will be useless from the account recovery form Google.
The options available for recovery may include any of the following inquiries or activities:-
If you have changed your Gmail password recently and recall the older one, you can ENTER that required one.
- You will get a confirmation code on your registered recovery E-mail address and your mobile number.
- User may get it through the SMS that is an instant message from Google with the confirmation code on your phone number.
- For the recovery of your Gmail account, you will likewise get a confirmation link on your recovery E-mail address.
- Go to the confirmation link – Google account Recovery, which is sent to your recovery email address to reset the password to your account.
- Google account recovery link (https://g.co/recover) from which you can directly go to the Google Recovery.
In this post, you will get the best way out to recover your Google account and also get support through google support. But, If you are still facing any issue and want to know how to recover your Google account then contact on google official website for more assistance.
How to Recover Deleted Google Account?
If you have accidentally deleted your Gmail account and now you want it back, then follow the given steps to get your deleted Gmail account back:-
- Go to the Google Recovery page.
- Follow the steps to find your username.
- Remember: for recovery; you need to know your recovery email address or phone number and the full name on your account that you have entered at the time of making a Gmail account.
- Confirm that it is your account and see a list of matching usernames.
- Find your username in the list and then follow the steps to recover deleted Gmail account.
- Note: if you can’t find your name on the list, then enter your email or phone number and click on the Next option.
- Enter the last password you remember and click on the Next option.
- You successfully get your Gmail account and click on Continue to view your Gmail.
How To Recover Google Account With Date Of Birth
If you are not able to access your account and you see spam messages. In some cases the user will see the denied access pops-up on the screen, then your account needs recovery. We all know that the Gmail is known for its security and authenticity, it will give you recovery options that keep the account safe. You can use the help of these to recover the Gmail account using various recovery options.
User can use the below steps to fix the problem
- Try to go to the , the Gmail recovery page by using the Browser and accessing the website on the internet.
- It will directly take the user to the recovery page, where the user has to the email address of the account.
- After entering the email address, click the Next button. It will take you to the password page.
- Here the user has to tap on the Forgot password link to the recovery procedure of Gmail.
- On the following page, you have to enter the last password that you remembered of the Gmail account. If you remember, then enter otherwise tap on Try another way.
- The next choice is to select the date of creating the account. You can select remembered; otherwise, you tap on. Try another way is again for account recovery.
- After all this, the user asked to enter the registered phone number, which is connected with your account and whose missing digits are shown on the screen. Gmail will send a confirmation code on this number. User have to enter the required code in a blank field option available.
- Finally, your recovery email option is there. The user in case has the option of another email connected to Gmail account and can use it to get the recovery code.
- Once all the things are checked and verified, the user will get the option to create a new password.
All these steps are followed when the user wants to know about the Google account recovery by date of birth.
One-stop solution for Google Account Recovery
In this post, you will get the best way out to recover your Google account and also get support through google support.However, if you are still facing any issue and want to know how to recover your Google account then contact on google official website for more assistance. Then you will get help from specialized persons. It is a 24/7 service, and you can also share your problem with the help of the contact us form.