Cox communication provides Cox wifi and also offers various telecommunication and internet facilities to you. People widely use cox wifi services in their offices and homes for internet works and are satisfied with its all services and speed. Also, there are many times when you face some network or internet issues. Consequently, to avoid or prevent these issues like How to Change Cox Wifi Password, the user should change the cox wifi password without any delay. By changing the password, it will itself solve numerous issues related to this particular wifi and will help you to work appropriately with the use of it.
How to Change WiFi Password Cox
Most of the time, it happens, or you think that the bandwidth is being affected, and some other people are using your wifi service. Nowadays WiFi-hacking is very common that hackers use other Internet without letting you know. And the best way is that you change your passwords quite often. Consider using wifi password Cox, but first, you know that the Cox password is basically used with the User ID for signing up to the personalized webpages of Cox, like- Cox Email, TV Equipment, Internet tools, Phone Tools, and the Account Settings. So, here are some steps that are given down for change wifi password Cox:-
- Open the homepage on your browser and then click on log in to My Account.
- Enter your User IDand Password.
- Find View My Profile. Click on it.
- On the next profile page, go to Password & Security and click on it.
- Scroll down and go to the Password section, you will see Edit my Preferences.
- And there you will find a couple of boxes.
- Enter the current password in the first box.
- Enter the new passwordin the second box. (Remember: Create a strong password).
- Then Click on Save Changes And you are good to go!
How to Change the Cox WiFi Password and Name
- Firstly you need to click on the wireless network name, i.e. SSID.
- Once this is selected, you are required to click on change and then enter a new name for your wifi.
- Once the name is entered successfully, then you are required to tap on the save option.
- From there, you need to go to a wireless password menu mentioned on that particular page.
- Now in the given field, you are supposed to enter the new password that you want to save for your cox wifi.
- Select on save to confirm the changes you have made in the password.
Reliable Solution for Your Problem
The above-given steps are straightforward and easy to understand for how to change wifi password cox and make sure that you have followed all steps carefully. Or, if you face faces any issue related to the above-given password reset steps, then simply contact the Cox Support any time. They are available 24/7 and will help you to solve the issue properly and safely. The support number is available on the official website of Cox.