AOL ACCOUNT RECOVERY
The AOL is one of the finest web portals and online service provider in United States and that serves a million of clients daily . The user is provided an option to use the email and password to login AOL Email. The email given to the user is utilize for both purposes like personal and professional emails. However, the user sometimes faces some issues with the account which are critical to revolve. The basic issue while using the AOL email are the login issues that are extremely critical issue.
Once in a while, because AOL is an electronic program, it creates some small issues for their clients. The most prominent issue involves Login issues with the AOL mail account and is considered as one of the major problem. In most of the scenarios we have noticed a large number of clients who are grumbling about the AOL mail sign-in issue on their gadgets.
HOW TO RECOVER AOL ACCOUNT
We assume that you are facing issue with the recovery of AOL account. To fix such issues the user can use the steps mentioned below:
- First of all please go to the official website page of AOL.
- After that, on the Web page, the user needs to click on the Forgot password link to start the recovery of the password.
- Once that is done the user will be asked to enter the Email address for the account recovery on the next page.
- The Captcha will appear on the screen has to be typed in the given space and then click on the Next button.
- Note: If you face any problem with the Captcha, then click on refresh option, and the new Captcha will appear, or the Captcha is not visible, later you can try the volume option. Tap on volume option so that the computer will read out the characters of Captcha for you. Then enter it into the given space.
- After that, the account is verified before the AOL password reset recovery option appears. The verification will be done either with an email address or a phone number.
VERIFICATION BY OTP SENT TO PHONE OR EMAIL
- Fill in the OTP you got in the given space; after entering the OTP, the verification is completed.
- After this user will get the option to recover the account by creating a new password. If you want another way to try, then click on try another way to log in.
- If you select to try another way option, then you need to enter the recovery email address to get the OTP (One Time Password).
- After that, it will redirect you to the password reset option, and you can reset the password by creating a new one.
- Enter the new password, confirm it by re-entering in the confirm your password space.
- Once the process gets complete, you can try to login to the account. This is how you can recover your account.
For any further help or solving issue, the technical support of AOL can be contacted. The professional person of the support department will assist with all the problems. To get in touch with them, the user can avail the contact details provided on the AOL website.
HOW TO RENEW/REACTIVATE AOL ACCOUNT
AOL mail is the best email service that is in use by millions of clients all over the world. Some of them buy paid membership subscription for getting services from the AOL. But sometimes the users of this mail forgot to renew the subscription to reactivate the account. In case you don’t renew the membership subscription, then the AOL account may be deleted by the AOL team permanently. User can follow the below steps to renew or reactivate AOL account paid subscription plan:-
- Go to the AOL official website.
- Tap on my account link to log in to the AOL account.
- After logging in successfully, click on my subscriptions.
- Then find the service or product that you want to renew or reactivate.
- Download the application and log in to the application or product. Then click on renew the subscription.
- If you don’t get any details, then you can click on the Forgot Password link.
- This will redirect you to the website page, where you can reset your password.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to reactivate your services.
After following these above steps to recover the password, you will get your account back, but the option showing up on the screen – AOL password reset not working. Then you have to contact the AOL support for the help, and you will be instructed on the ways why this is happening with your account.
AOL HAS DEACTIVATED MY ACCOUNT
In case you are using the AOL account as a backup account to another account then the need to get back the account increase and is very important. However, if you cannot get the account because you forgot the password it becomes highly critical. Once the user have lost the option for the the AOL backup account. At this point the question arises whether there is any way to reactivate an old deleted AOL account? Since, the account has been deactivated. In some cases because of some issue the account deactivation happens. Sometimes, the account you are using has violated the AOL terms of service or AOL account deactivated due to inactivity.
AOL will deactivate the account automatically after 12 months of inactivity. If you are using this account as a recovery email for some other services, you should try to create a new account with the same information.
If you create the account with the same information. In case the user have not given an answer to the secret question that he/she remember. Further, an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive an OTP (One Time Password), is not available. In such cases the user cannot prove that he/she is the account’s genuine user. Thus the account recovery is only possible after contacting AOL mail help.
One-Stop Solution for AOL Recovery
If you are still facing any problem, then there are multiple ways to recover with the problem.The AOL provides you many ways to resolve all your queries related to Account Recovery. In most of the cases if you still need any extra help related to any of your AOL mail issues the user should feel free to ask a question at AOL customer service on there phone number. The user can avail the contact details provided on the AOL website.