How to Reset Google Password?
Gmail is one of the most used and finest service provided by Google all over the world. Like google account people also use some other accounts and they have different passwords for every account and it is difficult for one to remember each password. Google is always known for its quality and provides you security in the work procedure. So sometimes you face problem related to google that you might come across with. Like you forgot Gmail account password and you can fix the issue with the reset google password option. This article will help you with the reliable procedures for the Gmail account password.
Did you forget your Google password? Yes, I forgot my Gmail password and now how do I recover my Gmail password. At that point don’t be worried. There are various ways to get back your forgotten Gmail account password very easily. We will tell you about the reliable methods for the Gmail password reset.
Steps to reset Google password
Although, you can’t sign in to your account until you wouldn’t reset your Google password. But Google provides you various ways to reset Google password. If you don’t know anything about Gmail password reset then follow the following steps to reset Google password:-
- First of all, open an internet browser and then go to the https g.co/recover that will directly take you to the password reset page of Google
- Enter your email address for which you need to change Google account password and afterward click on next.
- Now Google will ask your last login password and afterward, you have to click on try another way to skip this step.
- A new page will open showing some of the last digits of your phone that you have registered during the making of the google account then click on Send code.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your registered phone number and then you have to enter this OTP into the required field.
- After that, you have to enter a new password for your Google account and then enter the same password.
- Click on the change password tab to complete the procedure of password reset.
Now you can easily get access to your Google account with the above steps. But you are still facing any issue and want to know that how to recover Google password. Then you have to contact Google mail support. You can also share your queries through contact us form also.
How to Change Account Password on Phone
Google gives you many platforms and ways to recover your Gmail password, you can change your password through the mobile phone, PC, and laptop also. But the handy and easiest way of recovering a password is from a mobile phone. Follow the steps given down for the Gmail account forgot password:-
- Open the Gmail app on your mobile phone (the red and white envelope icon commonly found on the home screen).
- Tap on the three horizontal lines (≡) on the top-left corner of the screen and the menu will expand.
- Scroll down on the menu and tap on Settings.
- Select the Gmail account for which you need to change the password.
- Select Manage your Google Account on the top of the menu under the Account section. This will opens your Google Account settings.
- Swipe left and go to the Security In case you’re having any trouble finding it, then tap on the ≡ menu and select security.
- Scroll down and tap on the password under the Signing into Google.
- If you forgot your password then tap on forgot password Gmail or you want to change your password then enter your recent password and tap on next.
- Now type your new password in the top space and then re-enter your password in the down space (confirm new password).
- Now your Gmail password is changed successfully.
Verify to Google through Gmail Forgot Password Verification Code
Google is good at providing its users with many ways to recover their information and data. Gmail account password recovery would be a breeze if you gave enough security information during the Gmail account registration.
For recovering your account, the first thing you have to try is Google’s Account Recovery page. If you forgot your password or username, or you can’t get any confirmation codes or links to remember your username or password, then follow the following steps to recover your Google Account – firstly, Enter your Gmail address, then click on Next and click on the option forgot password. Then you will get a OTP on your number or recovery e-mail ID that you have entered during the making of your Gmail-ID.
Or, If you have accidentally deleted your Google account and also don’t remember the password of that account and now you want it back, then follow the given steps to get your Google account back:-
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Follow the steps to find your username.
- Remember: for recovery you need to know your recovery email address or phone number and the full name on your account that you have entered at the time of making a Gmail account.
- Confirm that it is your account and see a list of matching usernames.
- Find your username in the list and then follow the steps to recover deleted Gmail account.
- Enter the last password you remember and click on the Next option.
- You successfully get your Gmail account and click on Continue to view your Gmail.
One-stop solution for Google password Reset
If you are still facing any problem, then there are multiple ways to recover with the problem, but here you will get the best one-stop solution for any of your queries with Google. You can also get the help from official website of Google. The issues related to google mail can be easily resolved by sending your queries through the contact us form and you will also get the reply back from the top-most specialized persons with the reasonable and proper solution.