Apple provides you with one of the finest or top-rated storage and cloud computing services through iCloud. It can be utilized to store important files, data, documents, and more than that this all can be backed up and access from multiple iOS devices and also manages your Apple device if its lost or stolen. The iCloud account users can sync and access their account whenever required. It is very well known for its high security and protected features. However, sometimes users have to face some problems technical glitches while using their account. The issue which is mainly faced by the user is when they forgot the password and need iCloud account recovery.
Read the whole article to get a complete procedure of iCloud account recovery to get the solution to your problem for the recovery.
How to make Account Recovery on iPhone and iPad?
You can recover your iCloud account on the iPhone and iPad very simply with some of the troubleshooting steps. The process is simple, but if you don’t have any knowledge about the recovery process, then you should try to recover your password with the steps given down and get your account back:-
Go to the Settings and then click on Sign up to your device which is present on the top corner of the screen.
- Click on Don’t have an Apple ID.
- Click on the Forgot Apple ID
- Type your ID of iCloud account for which you want to recover the password.
- Click on Next.
- Provide your trusted mobile number to get an OTP (One Time Password) and then click on Next.
- Type a new password for your iCloud account to complete the procedure.
How to make iCloud Account Recovery on Mac?
You can recover your iCloud account on the Mac very simply with some of the troubleshooting steps. The process is simple, but if you don’t have any knowledge about the recovery process, then you should try to recover your password with the steps given down and get your account back:-
- Firstly, click on the Apple icon, which is showing on the top-left side corner of the screen.
- Select option System Preferences.
- Tap on iCloud.
- Now go to Forgot Apple ID or password?
- Give your Apple ID in the given blank space and after that, click on Continue.
- Provide your recovery mobile number and then enter the received code.
- After that, enter a new password for your iCloud account to complete the procedure.
If you are still not able to recognize the iCloud problem or process with the help of the above-given steps or have any other issue, then you can also contact the technical support team of iCloud to get better solutions on multiple queries related to iCloud recovery. You can get the contact details from the official website of iCloud.
Recover iCloud Account
You must be aware that to access the iCloud account, you need to give your iCloud ID and password that is also your Apple account ID. The Apple ID is the account you use to access all the Apple services like App Store, Apple Music, iTunes, iCloud, Apple Pay, Apple Care, iMessage, and many more. The iCloud is the official storage and computing service from Apple. While you might hear both the iCloud and Apple ID terms used, technically, they both are the same thing.
Nowadays, it is a very common problem for Apple ID users that they forgot their iCloud ID and password then you will not be able to use any of the iCloud services. To recover iCloud account in case of forgotten iCloud ID and password is given down in detail:-
- Open the web browser, go to apple.com.
- Type your Apple email address and click on Continue.
- Please select the option I need to reset my password and then click on the Continue
- After that, select a mode to recover the account. You can choose the option to recover the account by answering the security questions.
- Answer each question and verify the account.
- Afterward, you will be taken to the next page to create a new password.
- Now create a new password for your iCloud account and access your account.
Recover iCloud Account using Two-Factor Authentication
This process might not work if you have not enabled the two-factor authentication on your account. If you have enabled then at this time, even if you forget your password, you can recover the iCloud account from any one of your other trusted devices. Just follow below given steps:-
- Go to apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID, then select on Continue.
- You can now recover iCloud Password using any one of two methods, either through a trusted phone number or using your device-
- If you go for the option of using a trusted phone number, then you’ll receive a notification on your phone number. This will have the steps you can follow to reset the Password.
- If you choose the option to Reset from another device, you will have to go to Settings > iCloud from your trusted iOS device. Click on Password & Security > Change Password. Now you can enter the new Password.
One-Stop Solution for iCloud Recovery
After reading this article, you still notice that the iCloud account is not recovered and is not working, then don’t get irritated and keep calm. The user can in such cases contact the Apple support team who will provide you a reliable service. This team can help the user with a lot of methods to recover your Apple ID or recover iCloud Password. They will provide you with information that can be quite helpful for you to recover the account. They have plenty of experience and skills to bring the best possible solution for all the problems and queries of the users. You only require dialing this number anytime whenever you need assistance. The number is available on the official website of Apple.