Now a days we all user have accounts. All the accounts have an option for usernames and passwords at the time of registration. Hence, every user have multiple accounts, and use to have different passwords for the privacy concern. In case you forgot the password when you are not using the account for so long, or you forgot the Password while trying to keep it safe. In spite this being a critical concern don’t get panic, we have a lot of solutions for you to try to recover the iCloud password.
iCloud stores all your essential information. On the other hand, iCloud is not new, but people either don’t use it or don’t use it to its fullest potential. So, at last, the result is forgetting the Password.
How to reset your iCloud Password
If you notice that you forget your iCloud Password so frequently, then you might do not store relevant information in your iCloud. You could instead backup your essential information or data on your iTunes or through the third-party software called dr.fone — Backup&Restore (iOS) via drfone.wondershare.com; also, these methods don’t require you to save a password.
Now you don’t know about the recovery of the iCloud Password then find out what steps you have to take if you want to reset your iCloud Password on your iPhone and iPad:-
- Firstly go to Settings > iCloud.
- Then enter your email address and click on the option Forgot Apple ID or Password?.
- Now you can do one of two things-
- In case you don’t remember your password user can enter your Apple ID and choose forget password option and then click on Next.
- If you forgot you forget iCloud Password and email ID both, then tap on the option Forgot Apple ID and later try to enter your email address and name in order to get the Apple ID. If you don’t have the Apple ID, you can try to reset it without the Apple ID.
- You will be asked to answer the security questions that you did set up.
- Now you can reset your iCloud password.
How to recover iCloud Password
How do I recover my iCloud Password? Nowadays, it is a very common problem for Apple ID users that they forgot their iCloud Password. The Apple ID is the account you use to access all the Apple services like App Store, Apple Music, iTunes, iCloud, Apple Pay, AppleCare, iMessage, and many more.
While you might hear both the iCloud and Apple ID terms used, technically, they both are the same thing. Sometimes when you forget your Apple ID password. Then, there is no need to get worried. Here you will get the ways to recover the Password related to your Apple ID.
Recover iCloud Password via My Apple ID
- Go to the iCloud password recovery tool via apple.com.
- Click on the Forgot ID or Password?.
- Enter your Apple ID and click on Next.
- Now you will either need to answer the security questions, or you could retrieve your Apple ID via mail.
- If you choose the option Email Authentication, then Apple will send you an email to your recovery mail address. You will get a message from a mail called How To Reset Your Apple ID Password.Then you have to follow the on-screen instructions.
- Or, if you choose the option Answer Security Questions, you’ll have to enter your birth date, along with the security questions you set up for yourself. After that, click on Next.
- Type the new password in both fields. Click on Reset Password.
Recover iCloud Password using two-factor authentication
This process might not work if you have not enabled the two-factor authentication on your account. If you have enabled then at this time, even if you forget your password, you can recover the iCloud Password from any one of your other trusted devices. Just follow below given steps:-
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID, then select on Continue.
- You can now recover iCloud Password using any one of two methods. In some cases either through a trusted phone number or using your device-
- If you go for the option of using a trusted phone number then you’ll receive a notification on your phone number. This will have the steps you can follow to reset the Password.
- If you choose the option to Reset from another device, you will have to go to Settings > iCloud from your trusted iOS device. Click on Password & Security > Change Password. Now you can enter the new Password.
One-Stop Solution for iCloud Password Recovery
After performing the above steps, if you are still stuck at any point while making the iCloud password recover. Then the Apple support team will provide you a reliable service and gives you a lot of methods to reset your iCloud Password or Apple ID. Or you are experiencing some other issues like iCloud account recovery you can contact the Apple Support. They will provide you with information that can be quite helpful for you to recover the password for iCloud. They have plenty of experience and skills to bring the best possible solution for all the problems and queries of the users regarding any of the Apple services.