This Roadrunner email service offers you high-speed email services and secure communication for your personal and professional use. It is a safer medium of communicating that transfer your information from one place to another without any loss of documents. It provides its users access to their account with a facility to use email service for Time Warner Cable. But sometimes, the user faces the issue that Roadrunner email not working while trying to composing or sending the mails. Might be the reason for this issue is that the outgoing mail server is not organized correctly. Make sure to check your SMTP setting, which is an integral part of sending emails. To get rid of these glitches, you need to go through this article.
Steps to Resolve Roadrunner Email Not Working
Follow given below steps from top to bottom to troubleshoot this email not working issue:-
- The first thing you should do is change the time Warner policy to block outgoing emails from verified users.
- This problem may occur with SMTP settings, therefore, customize all the settings properly.
- It’s settings asked for password authentication only, so disable SSL and enter your complete email address with the domain name in the username.
- Now enter your roadrunner email password in the given space.
- Later, you have to change your port settings for the SMTP server, so set 587 as your default port.
- Save the settings that you have changed and then restart your mail app with entering the preferred credentials appropriately.
Roadrunner Email Problems
There are several problems with Roadrunner mail like it stops working or you locked out of roadrunner email. However, we have collected some common errors, and roadrunner email problems along with their reasons are given down:-
- Roadrunner Email sign-in problem: not able to sign in to the Roadrunner email can be quite irritating. This type of problem, most of the time happens when you forget the Roadrunner password.
- Roadrunner Email not sending or receiving: If in case you are not able to send or receive any of the roadrunner emails, then it can be possible that the problem is with your sender or the recipient. Usually, all these kinds of issues seem when you use Roadrunner on an incompatible device or browser.
- Receiving numerous spam emails: When you share your mail address too often on the internet or social media platforms, you become a very easy target for the spammers. Even though it has an inbuilt spam filter, the spammer can still find a way to spam your inbox.
- Roadrunner mail is not opening on Google chrome: it is enthusiastically compatible to work with the Google Chrome. Still, you can face a problem if there are nasty add-ons installed in your browser.
- Unable to reset Roadrunner password: If your Roadrunner password is not working and you are not able to reset it, then you might have to face a lot of issues. It happens when you haven’t registered any roadrunner password recovery option like a phone number or recovery mail ID at the time of registration or making a mail ID.
- Roadrunner is frequently crashing and not responding: maybe the main reason this issue that occurs is due to a low storage space in your device. Or at that time, the antivirus software installed in your device can also be the one reason why you are facing such issues with Roadrunner.
- Locked out of Roadrunner Email: It is also a common Roadrunner email problem, it cause because of interrupted the connection to the server, high data traffic or long periods of account inactivity.
Roadrunner Email Settings
If, in any case, the password of your Roadrunner email server settings is not working, then you need to reset or change all the settings. If you want to change the settings and wants to access the Roadrunner account on your Android device, then listed below are the necessary steps that you need to know and follow:-
- Open the Roadrunner mail application.
- Enter your Roadrunner email address, and then click on Next.
- Choose the Personal (POP3), then tap on Next.
- Type your Roadrunner account password, and then tap on Next.
- Input on the Incoming Server settings-
- You need to enter your full email address with @maine.rr.com included the end
- Provide your Roadrunner mail password.
- Server- pop-server.maine.rr.com)
- Port- 110
- Security type- None
- Once this is done, input the Outgoing Server settings-
- Server: smtp-server.maine.rr.com (domain varies based on location).
- Port: 587 (it might also be 25)
- Set the security type: None
- Require sign-in
- Your Roadrunner email password.
- Tap on the Next option, and then click on the Next option again.
- Tap on Next and finish
- If the above settings do not work, then go for the following alternate server settings.
- Incoming server: pop-server.rr.com
- Outgoing server: smtp-server.rr.com
Email Setting on iPhone
The overall performance of the Roadrunner is pretty much good on all iPhone and iPad. If it is not working, then you should check the IMAP/ POP settings.
Here in this article, you will find the Road Runner mail settings for iPhone and iPad. Besides, it offers you a comprehensive guide for setting up your Road Runner email on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open settings
- Scroll down and select on Mail, Contacts, and Calendars
- Click on Add account and choose Other
- Tap on Add Mail Account and enter the following information:
- your name
- Roadrunner full email address
- Roadrunner email account password
- Description- Roadrunner
- Select pop3 under the incoming mail server and enter the following information:
- Hostname: pop-server.dc.rr.com
- Email address
- Email account password
- Scroll down and under the outgoing mail server, enter the following information:
- Hostname: mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com
- Email address
- Email account password
- Click on save and select your email address on the next page.
- Scroll down and under outgoing mail server select SMTP
- Under Main server select mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com and make sure that the following data is being shown:
- SSL: none
- Serverport: 25
- Go to the previous screen and choose Advanced and make sure the following data is correct:
- SSL: none
- Serverport: pop-server.dc.rr.com
- Now go back to the previous screen and restart your iPhone to finish the setup procedure!
One-Stop solution for Roadrunner Mail Problems
After reading this article, you still notice that the Roadrunner email not working, then don’t get irritated and keep calm. Then a team of experienced and skilled persons who are available 24/7 will help you to solve all roadrunner email problems. The TWC support team will provide you a reliable service and gives you a lot of methods to solve the problem with your email or email settings. You only require dialing this number anytime whenever you need assistance. The number is available on the website. They have plenty of experience and skills to bring the best possible solution for all the problems and queries of the users.