- 1 What is Nexus Mod Manager?
- 2 Do problems arise while Uninstalling Nexus Mod Manager?
- 3 How to uninstall Next Mod Manager?
If you are looking for an ultimate solution to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager completely to fix some issues, then you are on the correct page. Here we will discuss how to uninstall? Uninstalling is not a very complicated process, but you have to make that to uninstall and remove all the related files from the system because partial uninstallation may cause some new issues.
What is Nexus Mod Manager?
A lot of us are familiar with the term but some of us it is new. So let’s take a look at what is Nexus Mod Manager and what it facilitates to the users.
It is a program designed to support games like The Witcher Games, Dragon Age, Dark Souls, Elder Scroll Games, and Fallouts, etc. by using this, you can add more Mods to your game to make it more effective.
Do problems arise while Uninstalling Nexus Mod Manager?
- When it is not listed in the programs and features
- If you are not having sufficient access to the Nexus Mod Manager
- The file which is required to uninstall it is not working, or you are unable to run it.
- While uninstalling an error occurs, and all the files are not removed, or it is partially uninstalled.
- When it is already uninstalled but still the related files and folders are reflecting in the hard disk.
How to uninstall Next Mod Manager?
There are so many methods for uninstalling Nexus Mod Manager, but here, we will discuss the most successful way which is giving proper results.
- Uninstall Nexus Mod Manager from Programs and Features
Whenever we are adding any program in the system automatically used to add in Program and Feature list. Vice versa, if we will remove it from Files and Feature, it will be uninstalled automatically. Follow steps to do so:
- Open Program and Features
- In Windows Vista and 7, click on Start and type “uninstall a program” in search program and files box
- In windows 8, 8.1 and 10, open WinX or press Windows+ X keys together and click on Programs and Features
- Find the Nexus Mod Manager list
- Click on the Uninstall button to proceed.
Using System Restore
System Restore is the facility that allows the Windows Operating System to come back to the previous state and remove everything added or amended after the selected date. So, if you have created System Restore point before the installation of this program, then you can restore your system to complete Nexus Mod Manager Uninstallation at all. But, before that do not forget to take the backup of other programs which you want to keep later. Follow the steps to restore:
- Close all the opened files and programs
- Click on my computer and open Settings
- Open System Programs and go to the Properties
- Now, open System Protection has given on the left side of the properties window
- Click here on System Restore
- Select “Choose a different restore point.”
- Click the Next tab
- Sect date and time from the list and click on Next button
You must know that the date and time you selected after this time whatever program in installed everything will be swiped off. So, please have a back upon everything you want to keep. And re-install later.
- Click on Finish button to confirm the restore point
- A window will appear, click on Yes here.
Sometimes it happens that the file which we need to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager is either missing or corrupted and because of that we are unable to uninstall it. In that case, here’s a trick. Reinstall the program and run it either on the original disk or download the file to reinstall again. Sometimes, the installer also allows you to uninstall the program.
Uninstall Nexus Mod Manager with third-party Uninstaller?
This is called manual uninstallation, but it needs the computer’s know-how and patient. And there’s no assurance that it will completely uninstall the program by removing all the files.
A partially uninstalled program can severely affect the system’s performance. So if you have decided to use some third party uninstaller then search for a trusted one which can scan your system and identify all the related files and delete them. Nexus Mod Manager Auto Uninstaller is one of the best third-party options.
- Uninstall with Uninsall.exe or Uninst000.exe in the program
These are the inbuilt uninstaller programs given in the system. Follow steps to uninstall:
- Go to the installation folder of the program
- Search for Uninsall.exe or Uninst000.exe folder
- Double-tap on the Uninstaller and follow the wizard to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager
Uninstall Nexus Mod Manager by using Uninstall command in the registry
- Open run and type Regedit and click on ok button
- Navigate the following key to search program:
- Double-tap on UninstallString and copy the Value Data
- Open Run command again and paste the Value Data and click the Ok button
- Follow the wizard to uninstall.
Uninstall Nexus Mod Manager with Antivirus
Nowadays, Malware is also working like healthy computer programs, but they cannot be easily removable from the system. A lot of Malwares are coming from bundled freeware and adware like games, video recorders, or free pdf convertors. You have to scan if your program is also coming up with any of these so we can remove it by using any antivirus. To do this, you have to download an effective Antivirus to scan and detect all the related files for uninstalling Nexus Mod Manager.
For gamers, this program is beneficial to add more Mods and make your game more effective in the sense of audio, visuals, and special effects. But sometimes it slows down the system as it is taking vast space by creating a lot of unwanted files. So you can use the above methods to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager, but still, you are facing any issue then connect with the 24*7 helpline of the program. For that login t their official website or call on the toll-free number. You can also write them a mail for further assistance.